The ASTM integration feature allows active Albert users access to all the standards available on the ASTM platform. If your Data Template is associated with an ASTM standard, you will be able to use the integration app to read or download the latest document, or compare it with previous versions.
Accessing the ASTM Platform (ASTM Compass)
- Click on the Apps icon in the top right of the screen.
- Click on ASTM.
- This will bring you to ASTM Compass where you can search for the ASTM document you are interested in. (Note: A subscription to ASTM Compass is required to utilize this feature.)
- If you are using your iPad, please be aware that Safari might block pop-ups and you will not be able to access ASTM Platform
Go to settings, then find Safari on the left panel.
In the general section turn off "Block Pop-ups"
Data Template Details page
- Search for an external data template that is linked to an ASTM standard and click on it.
- This will bring you to the Data Template Details page.
- Scroll down on the Data Template details on the left, and click on the standard under "App Integrations".
- Click on the standard and this will bring you directly to the document in ASTM Compass.
Inside Property Tasks
- Create or search for a property task with a data template associated with an ASTM standard.
- Enter the Property Task Details page.
- Scroll down on the Property Task details on the left, and click on the standard under "App Integrations". This will bring you to the document of the standard in ASTM Compass.
Note: You might be also interested in Data Template – ASTM Integration: Searching and Downloading Documents and Data Template – ASTM Integration: Viewing and Comparing Historical Versions.
Article is closed for comments.