In Albert, while creating a PG, you can add information such as details of the operating procedure or other information, relevant to your PG, as a document. You can find the documentation section in the PG details page. Check out the article for more information on Parameter Groups (PG) - Overview.
Steps to add document to your PG
- Click on "Parameter Groups" in the Module bar.
- Search for the Parameter Groups you want to edit and click on the Name to open the Parameter Groups Details.
You can alternatively click on the three dots menu in the last column and select "View Parameter Group".
- Check the "Document Version History" in the PG details page, you can initially see only one option (i.e. 'Draft') under the 'Status' section.
- To edit the document, click on the three dots menus and then click on 'Edit document'.
- You will be redirected to the editing page which looks similar to Microsoft Word. Here you can add information to your PG as text, images or links.
You can use previous information such as HIMDOC templates or other documents you have created in the past. The editor allows you to copy and paste from other Office documents.
Describe the PG with a structure that is easy to understand and follow for other colleagues
- After entering the Information, click on 'Save & Exit' to save the document without publishing the document.
- You can also click 'Publish' to publish the document. Albert will then prompt a confirmation pop-up.
- In the PG details page, you can now view your published document. Albert will automatically create a new draft document.
If you want to add a future revision to your document, you can do so by clicking on the 'Edit' next to the new draft document.
- When newly revised document is added, Albert will publish the new document version and the earlier document will be archived for future reference and complete version trackability.