If you would like to adjust the inventory quantity (outside of using a Task), you can perform an Inventory Adjustment to add, subtract, or zero the inventory for a specific lot number. An inventory adjustment is typically done to subtract inventory for a spill, zero inventory when a bottle is empty, etc.
When you perform an Inventory Adjustment, you must already have Inventory Lots, from which you can subtract or add a quantity. All historical adjustments can be found in the Inventory Lot History.
To learn how to adjust inventory in the Web Application, see Inventory – Making an Adjustment.
Scanning a barcode (fastest way)
Scanning a barcode of your lot will pre-fill all the lot details, allowing you to quickly make an adjustment to any inventory item.
- Tap Barcode at the bottom of your screen.
- Scan the barcode of your lot. You might have to allow the app to access your device's camera.
- You will directly be brought to the lots details. Tap on Adjust.
- In the popup, the lot details are automatically filled in.
- Tap on 'Add', 'Subtract' or 'Zero', select the units, and enter the quantity and description. Optionally you can include an Invoice Number.
- Press save.
In the Inventory Module
- Tap on Inventory at the bottom of your screen.
- Search and filter for the inventory item.
- Select the item. In the Inventory's detail page, select Lots.
- Scroll down to find the exact lot you want to transfer, tap on it and select Adjust.
- Follow steps 4 to 6 in section Scanning a barcode (fastest way)
Note: You might be interested in Mobile App – Inventory Transfer.