The Albert mobile application is available on both iOS and Android devices. The Albert mobile application contains lightweight capabilities of our web application such as viewing tasks and inventory management through features like SDS Scanning, Inventory Transfer, Inventory Adjustment, and Barcode Scanning.
For a general overview on the Mobile App, please go to this help article.
The Activity module in the Mobile app contains a Notifications and a Timer tab.
The Notifications tab provides Notifications on Tasks, mentions, etc. the same way the web application Notifications tab functions. You can manage notifications by clicking the three dots (...) next to the Activity at the top of the screen. You can then:
- Delete all - deletes all notifications
- Mark all as unread - marks all notifications as unread
- Mark all as read - marks all notifications as read
The timer tab is used to set a timer. To create a timer, click the + icon at the bottom right of the timers tab.
You can set a timer:
- By time (days, hours, minutes, seconds)
- By date (year, month, day, hour, minute)
- From the Parameter Group tab (if time is a parameter listed)
TIP: Once a timer is set, it will automatically download to your device's calendar app, giving you a notification when the timer is done.