Albert allows you to quarantine a lot in the case that you have a inventory item that is no longer suitable for use but you want to keep it in the inventory. By quarantining the lot, you will still be able to reference the material but will no longer be able to use that specific lot in a batch.
Quarantining an Inventory Item
- Click on the "Inventory" Module in the top header.
- Click on the Albert ID to see the inventory item Details Page that you are interested in: Raw Material, Consumable, or Equipment.
Raw Materials Consumables Equipment
- Click on the "Data" which will bring you to the Data Section for this inventory item.
- Select the biohazard symbol next to the lot number you would like to quarantine
- A warning will pop up alerting you that you will need to manually remove the quarantine in the future if you would like to use the lot, select "Yes" to confirm.
The icon will turn red, indicating that the lot has now been quarantined
Note: You may be also interested in Tasks – Using Inventory in a Batch Task.
Article is closed for comments.