If you would like to transfer an inventory quantity between two locations or storage locations, you can perform an Inventory Transfer. When you perform an Inventory Transfer, you must already have Inventory Lots, from which you can subtract or add a quantity. All historical adjustments can be found in the Inventory Lot History.
To learn how to transfer inventory in the Web Application, see Inventory – Transfers and Downpacking.
Scanning a barcode (fastest way)
Scanning a barcode of your lot will pre-fill all the lot details, allowing you to quickly transfer any inventory item to a new location.
- Tap Barcode at the bottom of your screen.
- Scan the barcode of your lot. You might have to allow the app to access your device's camera.
- You will directly be brought to the lots details. Tap on Transfer.
- In the popup, the lot details are automatically filled in.
- Select the location you would like to transfer the lot to, select the units and enter the quantity and description.
- Press save.
- Print the label that is automatically generated.
- Stick the label to the container.
In the Inventory Module
- Tap on Inventory at the bottom of your screen.
- Search and filter for the inventory item.
- Select the item. In the Inventory's detail page, select Lots.
- Scroll down to find the exact lot you want to transfer, tap on it and select Transfer.
- Follow steps 4 to 8 in section Scanning a barcode (fastest way).
Note: You might be interested in Inventory – Making an Adjustment.
Article is closed for comments.