- Click on the "Inventory" Module in the top header.
- Search for the desired Inventory item and click on it
- In the Lots Section, you will see a summary of the different lots of the inventory item.
- Click on the "Edit" icon in the Minimums section to change the minimum or set it for the first time.
- A side popup will appear. You can scroll through the available locations and enter the minimum inventory level for that location. Enter the value and click on the "Save" button.
Once your minimum inventory level has been set, you will be able to report on this to ensure stock levels never fall below the set minimum/re-order point.
For questions on how to generate a Report like this, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.